The mind is not a book to be opened at will and examined at leisure.
- Severus Snape, OOTP.

onsdag den 20. april 2011

Easterbreak

Some are traveling, some are visiting friends or family and some are staying at home.
I am one of those that is home doing different things. I have friends who are traveling, working, visiting friends or have a friend staying at their place. I have gone home to my mum and sister which is still my home, since my heart is here. I will have to admit that even though I love my mum and sister I am quite bored. I miss seeing my friends and having fun with them.
But I have my cat with me. He is happy to see my sisters cat and my sister again and is right now cuddling with my sister. What I am trying to say with this meaningless post is, that even though your at home bored it can be a good break anyways. You are relaxing!


I am spending my break staying at my mum's, reading a good book or watching a good movie with my mum and sister. But what I'm doing the most is cuddling with my cat and my sisters cat. I can't imagine a more relaxing way to spend my easter break.

My question to you: What are you doing in your easter break? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment.