The mind is not a book to be opened at will and examined at leisure.
- Severus Snape, OOTP.

søndag den 10. april 2011

To want.

Want. To want.
To want someone is for me the same as to lust after another person. Sexual.
It might just be me, but when someone says: "I want you," it is in the I-want-a-onenight-stand-with you or in the I-want-a-fuck-at-my-disposal-when-I-need-it kind of way. Not in a I-want-a-relationship-with-you kind of way. Unless you are in a relationship with the person you're saying it to.
Personally I'm not into "Fuck buddies." But i have nothing against people who have these. Should I choose myself I would choose a relationship or onenight stands. The only problem with relationships is that they time after time hurt you and in the end can destroy you. Onenight stands on the other hand is something you know what your getting into. But I would still choose a relationship before everything else.
I'm the kind of person who hates to put herself into a position where there is a risk of getting hurt. That is why I rarely talk about feelings - the reason to why my relationship doesn't work. Or one of the reasons, 'cause to show affection is not something I'm good at.
I often seem like an insensitive person which makes it hard to be in a relationship.
"You never show that you're in love with me" - a sentence I might have heard to often. I should probably walk around with a sign hanging around my neck that says: "Caution: Insensitive bitch, who can ignore you, hates to talk about feelings, rarely shows affection and is bound to hurt you."
Then people couldn't say that they didn't know what they were getting into.
But don't we all hurt someone at some point in our life?
As Dumbledore says:
"To hurt is as human as to breath."

So you unfortunate people who read this first post. What does wanting another person, who you are not in a relationship with, mean to you?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment.