The mind is not a book to be opened at will and examined at leisure.
- Severus Snape, OOTP.

fredag den 22. april 2011

Magic

As you might've noticed I am a big Harry Potter fan. And I would apologize but I can't since it wouldn't be sincerely.
So as a Harry Potter fan I love the idea of magic. I always have. My mum has often told me, that when I was a child I would make up stories about magic and magical creatures, and that I often thought I saw a werwolf or something like that in the woods.
But as I got older I realized that magic isn't just spells, potions, magical creatures etc. But it is things like, new friends, seeing old friends again, love and so much more.
After being in Harry Potter, I believe a bit more in magic than I did before.
-Rupert Grint.

I believe in magic myself. Not just the magic in love, friendship and so on. I believe that there's things out there, that so many does not believe in but really does exist. Yes, I know what you might be thinking. I've heard it all before. You might not believe it but I do. It might not be spells but something else. It is a believe that makes my day more beautiful and easier to get through.

Do you believe in magic? Yes or no. Leave a comment and tell me and feel free to tell me what kind of magic and why.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Feel free to leave a comment.