The mind is not a book to be opened at will and examined at leisure.
- Severus Snape, OOTP.

torsdag den 14. april 2011

Friendship


Friendship. To have a friend.
To have a friend is important. Well.. At least it is for me, and I am quite sure that it's the same for you.
If there are anyone I love higher than anything then it's my mum, sister, father and my friends. The few close friends I have are someone I lover very much.
I know that my friends will be there for me when I'm falling, and my friends know I'll be there for them. Or i hope that they know that.



Friendship is born in that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one."
C.S. Lewis



I don't believe in only having one best friend. I believe in having best friends, friends and familiars. The close friends I have is what I call my best friends. They know almost everything about me and I know almost everything about them. They accept me for being me and I accept them for being them.
We have times where we laugh and fool around, but we also have times where we are serious and discuss things. Of course one can have a row with a friend but if you are real friends you will forgive each other. No relationship can be perfect without a few arguments, that's what a friend of mine once said to me. He is right. Because even if you are best friends, a couple, mother and daughter, father and son or what else, you will always get frustrated with the other person. Not because they aren't like you, but because you need to 'clean' your relationship. 
Some of the things me and my friends do is to take pictures, write funny stories, talk about everything, watch movies and much more.
So now my question to you is: What do you do with your best friends?

2 kommentarer:

  1. "I know that my friends will be there for me when I'm falling, and my friends know I'll be there for them. Or i hope that they know that."

    We do know that :D

    SvarSlet
  2. i love my close friends, and i've gone through things and they've been there all the way through it with me. i think friendship is one of the greatest things in life.<3

    SvarSlet

Feel free to leave a comment.